Lowe's Iris Sensors (New CentraLite models)

I like the coverup stickers. They come in white, silver, or black. Peel off for without residue. You can also use the translucent ones, so you can still see the indicator light, just not as bright as the original uncovered LED. Sometimes it takes two, a black one and then a white or silver one on top. But this is one of those “problem solved” conveniences I’m happy to pay for. :sunglasses:

You really have an issue with those little lights, don’t you?
Especially if you have to choose between a blue or green one!
lol

1 Like

Not that I wish this on anyone, but wait until the day when your spoon has a Charger, and your priorities may change… :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not even sure how to respond to that! Lol

But yeah, it’s all about perspective…

1 Like

I can totally feel your ordeal

It’s just an annoyance really. But I spend most of my time in one of two rooms, each one is filled with equipment that does various things for me, and they all have little blinking lights. LOL!

One day I had a new healthcare worker, and she asked me why I had 8 clocks in the room. And if I wanted her to set them so they all had the same time. That was the day I started looking into cover up stickers. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow! Really? She actually asked that? Well not everyone can be smart.

She was very smart. And at least she asked first! Some of them were just off by a couple of minutes. At least one of them was a blinking 12:00. And some of them were other kinds of timers and stuff. She wasn’t wrong.

There was a whole lot of data there but not a lot of useful information. Which is my main objection to most of the LEDs. They provide information for some use cases, but are irrelevant for others. There are a lot that I would turn off if they had that option. :sunglasses:

1 Like

All devices which display time should be set to atomic, NIST, gps, or Internet server set. Setting a clock manually should be a thing of the past!!!

Is it possible to set the sensitivity of the new Centralite motion sensor?

So I’m standing here in lowes in Birmingham, Alabama and the shelves have a ton of the contact sensors for 22.99. They also have the new keypad here for 39.99.

Has anyone gotten this to work with ST? It’s doesn’t say on the box anything about ZHA 1.2.

Just curious if this one is working yet?

There’s also a bunch of the motion sensors at 29.99.

take a picture of a product and post it

yes, these are new sensors, I personally using contact sensor with temperature sensor right now. mine was just $2 more expensive :frowning:

Has anyone gotten the keypad to work yet?

I’m not sure anyone has seen the keypad yet. This is the first mention I’ve seen about it being out in the wild.

Nope, wasn’t on sale. I don’t think anybody touch it yet.
I’m getting one for sure.

Well, I bought one just in case. They only had two.

I didn’t get any of the sensors. I have a bunch of the trippers already. I’ll grab these when I need more.