[Obsolete] Lowes $10 off $50 and other Promo Codes Discussion

There’s a MUCH easier way to do this. PM me for details.

Looking for 15 off 50 code. Thanks in advance.

Hello, new member here. I have tried to check other forums and use a code generator for a Lowe’s $15 off $50 coupon and I either get an error saying it has been used or it is not valid. I have tried to do it. Sorry to ask again, but can anyone possibly PM me a code or let me know how to generate one? I would really appreciate it. They are having a good sale and I would like to use a coupon. Thank you very mush and have a nice weekend.

Shawn

Check PM - I got you.

Hi New user here and have been looking all over for a working code, can you please help? :grin:

Also looking for 15 off 50…pretty please.

got one thanks!

Here are four I just generated but don’t need…Will probably work.
15/50

Thank you Terry for sharing the codes , any more codes?, the ones you sent earlier they all seemed to have redeem, Mario

I know I’m probably beating a dead horse, but seriously guys, anyone can make their own coupon codes.

You see a steal on a Lowe’s item, for $55. You think, “damn wouldn’t that be even better with $15 off that?” But only one store will ship and they only have one. So you jump on the forum and ask someone for a code, and once you get that code, you go back into Lowe’s and realize that one item is now gone.

Don’t be that guy, make your own. It’s been well publicized on this forum, but here it is again.

But to break down how to generate them, here it is.

47000R then any 4 numbers xxxx then current code 4 numbers.

Ex 47000Rxxxx6200

So 47000 R(0-9) xxxx(any 4 numbers) 6200(whatever current 4 digit code is active, look on slickdeals)

Plug that number into a bulk check digit calculator like

http://www.morovia.com/bulk-check-digit-calculation/index.php

It will output the correct last digit so u don’t have to keep trying 0-9 until you get the right one.

5 Likes

mmm, no sure what to respond to this, perhaps ik am not as bright as you are for deciphering enigmas, i had tried to follow this same instructions you “kindly” shared for most of the morning, with no luck, so it is not that i was being lazy. i just found myself incapable of following this formula to generate my own coupos thats why i was here asking for help!. needless to say, i would like to share an easier way to get this done , which is how i finally got a valid code.

there you have it for those others than dont want to be me “that guy”

1 Like

I’ve posted the link to the list of current 4 digit date/ amount 4 digit codes & the check digit generator several times.

My message wasn’t specifically directed at you, but to everyone who asks for codes, so they can make their own. It seems that you took offense to it, and for that I am sorry. Thanks for posting the link, I am sure that will come in handy for many.

TexAMR:
Morning, I totally over reacted, my most sincere apologies, i was so frustrated failing to get a working code, that i took this posting like it was addressed to me, i am also a noobie to this forums, i am learning the interaction ropes. I realized, you were just trying to help, my respond should have being just "Thank you for responding and assisting . Have a great day

1 Like

Could you please provide a working link for the bulk check digit calculator, I’m getting page not found on the link you provided, thank you so much!

I use http://www.morovia.com/bulk-check-digit-calculation/

Thank you very much!

The issue is when @TexAMR either he or forum added 25 at the end of the link.
http://www.morovia.com/bulk-check-digit-calculation/index.php works fine or as stated you can drop the /index.php off completely

Thank you. All set. Used the bulk generator to test for one $15 off code, works great, Thank you.

50/250 codes exp 5/2/17

1 Like