[Obsolete] Lowes $10 off $50 and other Promo Codes Discussion

Just thought I would create this because people are always asking for the $15 off $50 codes among others. Please share your methods, PM codes to people, post links, etc. Just trying to clear up some threads that are dedicated to other things. Enjoy.

Here is a $15 of $50 code for the first person that reads this and makes a purchase:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the coupon :slight_smile: I don’t need anything at the moment, but I will in the future.

Be proactive & do things for yourself

2 Likes

That is the end goal, as I spent a long time coming up with a formula that works 100% of the time, but just to keep all the talk out of the other threads was the main goal

Aww. I’m at work. Hope nobody snags it before I’m on my way home tonight. If someone uses it, can you post “I used it” so I don’t stop

Looks like it was used

Yeah someone jumped into the thread and used it. I posted it 3 hours ago, I’m sure it was used 2 hours and 57 minutes ago.

1 Like

I keep getting “Promotion is not available at this time.” or code used. Is 6194 still right? I feel so dumb…

No , follow the SD link I posted above see what code exp 2/7 is. They expire every Tuesday

Thank you!

Can someone send me a $15 off $50 please

2 Likes

Could you PM me a coupon?

Can someone PM me a code?

Please and thank you!

Could someone PM me 3 - $15 off $50 codes?

Please and thank you!

If anyone has any left, I could really use 2 coupon codes. Thanks!

Looking for two 15 off 50 codes if anyone has any spares

Thanks!

If any codes left please PM me a code … need to buy 12 of these guys … need to save some $$$$!!!

Any other codes left?