Lockly Secure Pro Intergration

Shopping for a new smart lock the Lockly secure pro is by far the best lock on the market without smartthings integration in my opinion. Maybe down the road they will get smartthings integration but until that happens Im thinking about this. Using the Alexa vitual switch to run it in a routine with the lockly in alexa app to see the lock and unlock status since its alexa enabled out the box. . I have a few automatons I like to use that looks for the door to either lock or unlock. Thoughts?

If they ever come out with a Z-wave version of the keypad it should work with this device handler (including the fingerprints, if sent over z-wave). [RELEASE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Device Handler for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung

If you’re looking for ST compatible Z-Wave lock, on the same link above check out the table which compares features of different locks.

Cool, I think they are working on it also from a representative I spoke with today. I found a way to get the status of lock and unlock from the Lockly smart lock through a alexa virtual switch and also using a scene made in Smartthings that back feed to Alexa since the hard part was to get the unlocked status.