Lock Manager DOW and Time-of-Day access

(Greg) #1

I’m currently using SmartApp LockManager to manage the 7 or 8 locks in the House. Works fine. 30 slots/users have full time access.

On only one lock, I Would like to have 3 or 4 different access schedules during the week.
For example,
slots 1-15 have 7x24 access
On Monday slots 16-30 have access from 8-5
On Tuesday slots 16-30 have access from 9a-10p
On weds thru Sunday slots 16-30 have access from noon to 6:30

Multiple copies of the app cause conflict. I tried one copy of app for mon another for tues, etc but all users end up,disabled
Tried granting access according to ST Mode, but is not reliable for multiple users. It takes at least 15 min for the lock to confirm code change. Hub mode changes don’t trickle down to the lock 45 min or more.

Anyone have an idea how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #2

You’re on the right track here.

If you have access to RBoy Apps you can try this app and use the modes to control access.
The changes will happen within a few minutes depending on how many users you have. You can configure it but the default is 15 seconds per user. With 8 locks I’m assuming you have lots of repeaters installed and if you have a strong Z-Wave/ZigBee mesh you can speed up programming users to every 5 second. So for a single lock to program 30 users should take about 2-3 minutes (if you have a strong mesh).

(www.rboyapps.com - Make your home your butler!) #3

I forgot to mention, you can have up to 3 weekly schedules per user.

So if you’re looking to do this:

You can do it with the above app, select type Scheduled for the user and select the week days and start/end times - up to 3 independent schedules per user

(Greg) #4

K Gonna give it a try. TYVM