List of Default or Built-In Installed Smart Apps?

There are some helpful lists of official apps available from the SmartThings app and IDE, yet I have not been able to identify a list of the default or built-in Smart Apps (e.g. Super LAN Connect) to the Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub. After setting up my hub last week, I removed some of the built-in apps and want to restore them (if possible) without doing a factory reset of the hub.

I’m replying to my own post with an update that I received from the SmartThings support team regarding two of the built-in Smart Apps. I hope this helps others.

Super LAN Connect
“Super LAN Connect is the V2 Hub’s module which allows for it to discover LAN connected devices such as a Phillips Hue Bridge.”

Weather Station
“Weather Station … is responsible for pulling local time, weather, sunrise /sunset times etc. This is then used by automations so that they will execute at the correct time.”

To clarify, Super LAN Connect applies to all Hub types, not just Hub v2. And specifically it is used for discovery of Samsung speakers, Bose speakers, Sonos, WeMo, and Philips Hue,