Linkind A19 smart bulb

I’m trying to get the Linkind smart bulbs to work with smarthings but will not work. They are already linked to the Linkind app and Alexa both work great. But when I try to add to smartthings it can’t find the device. I reset one and even tried scanning QR code with no luck. Can someone help?

Hey there! @Tony_Kubik.

Linkind has 2 Zigbee Dimmable and Tunable A19 Bulb options in the ST APP which would be discovered once placed in pairing mode, but do you have more information on the model code that you are using to confirm that you are using the Zigbee model? The Wifi model allows linking by QR code to Linkind App and use of Alexa.

If the symptom persists, I would recommend creating a Support ticket so we can look into your concerns further.

You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:

US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk

So no help here, I have the same issues as Tony

Hey there! @kweimer61 Welcome to the Community! :slight_smile:

What is the model code of your device? Did you already attempt to add the device by these methods: Model code, Brand, QR, and nearby scanning?

Do you still have the functionality of the device(s) in the Linkind App? If it is working in the Linked app, I would recommend also creating a support ticket so we can look into your concerns further.

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell