Lightify Bulbs Unresponsive

I’ve had my Smartthings v2 hub and Lightify bulbs for over a year now with no issues. Starting a couple weeks ago all of my bulbs went unresponsive. I eventually had to reset and readd all of them. Now this past week the same thing happened. I haven’t reset anything yet. I’m wondering if anyone has had similar issues. Google hasn’t turned up much of anything and I’m starting to wonder if it’s a firmware thing on the Lightify side since all my other devices are working fine.

1 Like

Along with reading the threads above, try this first.

If your Device Health is turned On in the ST app, then turn it Off. I just had someone else do this less than 25 minutes ago who had unresponsive Lightify bulbs and after turning off Device Health, they are now responsive again.

2 Likes

Looking in the IDE i see that for my Hub the ZigBee state is Not Functional while ZWave is Functional.

try power cycling your hub - remove the batteries and power cord

So I couldn’t get any of my lights to respond. I rebooted the hub multiple times and I tried reseting them without removing them from SmartThings. Today I removed all of my bulbs from SmartThings and reset each of them. Only problem now is no matter what I do, SmartThings doesn’t find them to pair and configure. I’m almost at the point where I might just reset my entire hub.