[OBSOLETE] Lidl Smart Home DTHs

Hola @Luis_Mijares,

I bought a 3-socket Lidl strip and installed it with the DTH “Integrated ZigBee Switch” from your post.
It matched well and works well but I have seen something that I would like to tell you about and that I think could be improved.

Viewing the liveLogging:

• According to the DTH configuration, device must send information of status of the 3 plugs every 120 seconds.
  • Each plug answers between 5 and 60 seconds after the previous one depending on how fast the network was at the time of configuration execution.
  • The refresh() and healhtpoll() is performed by Schedule every 5 minutes: runEvery5Minutes (“healthPoll”)
  • Every 10 minutes, the execution of “healthPoll” and the report configuration are send at same time.

This results in excessive information traffic between the hub, the strip and to the cloud, which in my opinion is unnecessary for the proper functioning of the strip and I don’t know if this could even slow down the operation of the rest of the network.
I attach screenshots of the original livelogging, you can check it with your device, if you have:

I have made some changes in DTH to see what you think:

• Changed: runEvery30Minutes (“healthPoll”), it was in 5 minutes.
  • Changed: all zigbee.configureReporting (zigbee.ONOFF_CLUSTER, 0x0000, 0x10, 0, 660, null, [destEndpoint: endpointInt]), they was at 120.
  • Changed: Integer hcIntervalMinutes = 62, it was at 12. With this the DeviceWatch-Enroll event becomes 62 * 60 (3720s) instead of 720s.

With this, the strip sends information every any state change and refresh with minimum intervals of 11 minutes and does not overlap with the healthPoll () executed every 30 minutes.
Tested for 3 days it works perfectly.
This is the livelogging of dth modified:

Link to modified DTH:
https://github.com/Mariano-Github/Smartthings-DTH/blob/main/Integrated%20ZigBee%20Switch.groovy

3 Likes