[OBSOLETE] Leviton VRCS4

I have 7 of these working with the current smatthings wifi hub with and without the internal relay. There is a currently working device handler and mapper app available. I sent these up using the classic app but they work in either app once configured. You have to pair the device using the standard documentation by pressing buttons 1 and 3 and holding until all lights blink orange and then scan for new device in smartthings. You next go into the IDE and change the device type to the one noted in the attached pics. You next load the mapper app and run through the button configuration. To make the internal relay work you need to pair that as a separate device by hold buttons 2 and 3 until all lights blink orange and then scan
scan for a new device in smartthings. I have attached pics of the IDE info for my Kitchen in and out 4 button switches (out has a relay controlling the exterior porch light. I also attached pics of the device handler name and mapper app name so you can search for those in the community blog. Good luck, these are work quite well and are very responsive now compared to using the remote button configuration that was first available many years ago. Funny, after I went through a divorce I finally got these to work very well… the WAF isnt an issues anymore and now they are working better than ever! go figure!

mapper.GIF

1 Like