[EDGE] Leviton VRCS4-MRZ Driver?

Hello

Someone knows if there is some driver for use wiith Leviton VRCS4-MRZ, 4 button Scene Controller?

Up, please help with these devices, I have five of them in my home and it wworked fine before this Edge Driver Revolution. I sent an e-mail for support, them just answered that this is not their problem. ='(

You will get more visibility for your request if you post to this thread

1 Like

Thank you @HalD , I have posted there.

1 Like

I think you’re going to have a difficult time getting these supported under Edge.

• They run the 200 series zwave chipset, which came out in 2005.
  • The switches themselves came out in 2008 or 2009.
  • They use old scene commands that most don’t use.
  • Neither Leviton nor Samsung are going to certify a device that has been discontinued for over 10 years.
  • Anyone developing a driver for it would likely need one to test with.
  • The market for supporting these devices is incredibly small. Not many of them still in use with ST.

That being said, you could create your own driver. All the tools are free, and with a few weekends and a little lua experience you could build your own.

Good luck!

1 Like

I am working on a driver for the VRCS4. I am using it as a 4-button switch instead of a scene controller. Tell me if you are interested in checking it out.

2 Likes

Hi Harobinson

Yes, would like to help anyone that is able to make this driver. I live in Brazil and I have five of these vrcs4-mrz and I payed very expensive to bring it here, imports fees here are terrible. I won´t be happy if I have just to throw away them. Please let me know how could I help you.

See this. I finished my first cut at the driver.

3 Likes