Leak sensor with delayed action

Hi,
Total newbie here. I have a question maybe someone can point me to the right direction. I brought a Samsung leak sensor along with some water main auto shut off. When there is a leak detected the water main is turn off to prevent water damage. However I think I would also turn off the water for fire sprinkler. My idea is if the leak sensor detected water leak and wait 5 to 10 minutes then turn off water main valve so any potential small fire should be put off. Any idea how I can do that? Thank you

Could you T-off the main into a run for the sprinkler system and place another shutoff for house water and have that valve controlled? That way, should a fire actually happen, the leak detector would only shut off faucet water but the sprinkler would remain open. In the event of a busted pipe, the faucet shutoff would shut off that immediately, saving you damage.

I also wonder if an app could be created to turn off the main only in the event all smoke detectors register normal if the plumbing solution above is not practical.

WebCoRE will allow you to define a waiting period before you close the valve. Even better, If you have z-wave smoke alarms, you could use WebCoRE to turn off the valve only if the smoke alarms were not detecting smoke. If smoke was detected, you could leave the valve open or leave it open for a specific period of time and then close it.

WebCoRE has a little bit of a learning curve but is very easy to use once you get familiar with it. And the folks over at the WebCoRE community forum are always very helpful if you needed assistance.

Thank you all for the help. I am going to ask the plumber if the plumbing can be changed. I am also going to look into webcore, hopefully it’s not too difficult.