SmartThings Community

Laundry monitor app parameters?

I have laundry monitor better laundry monitor. what numbers do I return to the app?

Don’t know if it’s the same app:

15 (Watt) for start/on/above and 4 (Watt) for stop/off/below.

I measure the power with a powerplug (Neo CoolCam zwave).

There are a few versions of this out in the wild. Like @benerkens said, is hard to know which one you have installed. Can you post a screenshot?

1 Like

Here’s some screenshots you requested.

I also put a copy some of the log how the power rating.

Ok, the numbers depend on your washer. Unfortunately you will need to observe the cycle and possibly adjust it over a few runs. My washer, for example drops below 3W for about 3 minutes during the normal cycle, so I have it as:

Cycle starts at over 10W
Cycle stops below 3W

Minimum amount below wattage = 5 minutes *

• It never drops below 3W for more than 5 minutes unless the cycle stopped.

I use a variation of the app you’ve installed.

1 Like

I will post the logs next time I do another load of laundry if you guys can help me I would appreciate it. I’m not good at this stuff

In your screenshot, last entry was at 4.3 W, what happened after that? Did it go up again or stayed the same?

I am using a HEM in my circuit breaker box and WebCoRE directly. I really need to chart a couple cycles and figure out the best logic because Alexa is getting on my nerves saying the laundry finished 5 times during every load.

Yeah, you can do this in webcore but you might find it easier to do it with a specialized app. There are several floating around and some actually work well lol

What is the best app to do this.

What is the best app for to monitor my Laundry?