LaLaCat (Australia): Apple Watch

Lalacrooks!!

Oh shit really. K then but I think illl wait till April 28 since thatā€™s when they said I will get it. And I also I have 180 days to get my money back. Iā€™m still hoping that this isnā€™t a scam.

Of course itā€™s a scam. That seems pretty obvious at this point. And I kinda think someone at this website is creating fake discourse accounts and posting here to muddy the waters even further. Maybe @slagle can close this thread?

1 Like

Yep, SCAM in the biggest way! I ordered one on March 25 for my daughters birthday, said would arrive 4/18 after her special day. Iā€™ve sent multiple emails with NO response. I paid via PayPal and PRAY they will refund my $170.00. DONT ALLOW THESE CROOKS TO GET YOU!!!

I ordered an application iwatch on April 1 (April Fools to me) and my estimated day of arrival was yesterday (April 24) and I have not received anything!! Has anyone received their watch yet? I have tried to visit the site and it says down for maintenance. Is it time for me to file a claim with PayPal??

Mine is supposed to arrive on Friday I will tell you if i get it. All the sites are under maintanince weirdā€‹:thinking::thinking:

Iā€™m scared Iā€™m not going to get it! I hope it comes!!

OK I need to turn notifications off for this thread.

Sorry to be blunt but if there are any real people who ordered from this website (not fake discourse accounts made only for this thread) youā€™re not getting an Apple Watch for an unbelievably low price from them. Talk to your credit card company, PayPal, whoever processed your payment.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Yes. Scam. Ordered April 4, 2017. Apple earbuds for $70 US. The site went down for maintenance immediately after order. Suspicious. Now confirmed with PayPal. Have a claim hoping it will be resolved. Also a birthday present. LOL. Sad actuallyā€¦

Mine was supposed to arrive yesterday and it didnā€™t. I guess this Is a scam thenā€¦Buy at least the purchase that I made was protected by (PayPal buyer protection)

So I ordered one (my mistakeā€¦) after a month of nothing I requested a refund through PayPal, I just got my money back today! good luck to you getting yours back.

1 Like

The watch is probably a counterfeit version from China. The site has a new name http://clutch-chairz40.mybigcommerce.com. The phone number is the same and the office address is different but all the descriptions are the same as LaLacat. Here you will see the message of contact us:

Office Location/Mailing Address
Clutch Chairz
Office Address: 336 Oxford St Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia
Warehouse Address: 2018 Burton St Darlinghurst NSW 2010 Australia
Phone: +61.7-5650-2350
Business hours: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Monday to Friday

14 days after I posted my last message, the web site of Clutch Chairz Australia was shut down again. Every young man on the earth knows that the real Clutch Chairz is mostly selling gaming chairs. They donā€™t sell Apple Watches. The Chinese pirates found out they went too far this time. They quietly shut it down. But watch out, a new name will emerge soon.