Kwik Set 910 TRL ZW IRIS

I have a Kwik Set 910 TRL ZW IRIS (99100-049) dead bolt and I am trying to understand if this model number only works with IRIS ? I am thinking the ZW means Zwave so i am hoping i can use a SmartThings hub. If that is true what version of the ST hub do i need ?

Thanks,
JH

I have a Kwik Set 914 TRL ZW which works fine with my Smart Things Hub (v2). This is very similar to the 910 except for the buttons. The electronics and Z Wave part are probably identical. You are right that ZW means Zwave so you should be fine. I don’t think it works only with Iris.

The iris part if just for the packaging. Which means it looks like this:

Instead of this:

You probably got yours at Lowes, right? Iris is their in-house Smart home brand. That’s why partners are labeled “works with iris”. Sandisk does this all the time for their SD cards. Different packaging depending on where you buy it. The same lock is in the package no matter the packaging code.

Thanks for the reply. I did purchase at Lowes.

I do have one more question. Is there an application for Windows 10 ? I saw some old posts about windows phone, but I am looking for an application that will run on my Win 10 Surface.

Thanks,
JH

I don’t understand the question. What type of application? You want to hook this up to the SmartThings hub, right? Why would you need a PC?