Known Issue: Unable to add Fibaro Heat Controller/Roller Shutter/Smart Implant & Qubino Flush Dimmer

The following list of devices are currently experiencing issues where they cannot be added to the your hub:

• Fibaro Heat Controller
  • Fibaro Roller Shutter
  • Qubino Flush Dimmer
  • Fibaro Smart Implant

The device may be added successfully to the Z-Wave network, but due to a known issue in our platform and specifically in the cloud side, the device is not created successfully in the device list and thus appears as if not added on the mobile app.

Currently, there are no known workarounds. We will post updates pertaining to this issue in this thread to avoid having the similar conversations about these specific devices elsewhere.

We apologize for the inconvenience and please do let us know if there are similar devices you are experiencing similar problem with.

2 Likes

Hey,
I was just wondering how you were getting on with the issue with creating the device list for Fibaro Smart Implant.

I’m also interested in the progress on the Fibaro Smart Implant. I’ve been waiting for ST integration with is little device since it was released!

Another potential user here but I still can’t get a visual connection in the app? Are you working on a fix anytime soon?

Yep, also looking for an update. Very frustrating.

I am seen the exact issue that Kianoosh_Karami posted above with the Fibaro FGBS-001 and the Smart Implant, so would love to be able to add to my ST hub as have then already wire to various sensors around my house to add to my ST System.

Yesterday a cloud update was released that fixes the problem mentioned in the first post which was preventing certain devices from joining correctly. Note that this update didn’t add official support for any of those devices so you’ll likely still need to self publish a DTH to get them to work completely, but at least the joining/device creation issue is fixed.

2 Likes

Does this also fix the issue I reported to Kianoosh a few days ago about the device not being created because it has too many endpoints? Similar symptoms, the device will pair but won’t be created in the platform and one to had manually create the device in the IDE? He had mentioned the fix was being deployed.