Just lost control for all custom DTH (UK, 12 Dec 2019)

Yes IDE, new app, and classic all do not show any traffic back from the device’s .
They (if capable) do respond to commands, but then do not report the change in state

Also only affecting some devices with similar capabilities

Affected devices now showing off line

Also my fibro double switch dose not have temp and humidity capabilities!!

1 Like

Yeah, same as @mark_cockcroft here. No activity in the logs in the IDE either.

1 Like

Thanks for taking this up! :+1:

Using Classic App and IDE, both show affected devices as online but without any traffic since earlier today. Devices react to motion and tamper (LED feedback) and z-wave network check on the device indicates that they are connected directly to the hub.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the additional data points! And thanks to @Brad_ST for stepping in to help.

We have identified a potential root cause and are rolling out a fix now. We should be nearing recovery at this time. Those that originally encountered the issue, if you could please check and see if commands are generating events again as-expected that would be much appreciated.

2 Likes

Thanks @dylanb124 and @Brad_ST, I’m seeing the issue resolved.

Shame it had to happen in the first place.

1 Like

Sensor coming back and reporting

Setting temp on my trv is very lagging / unresponsive. Worked once and now stopped

Ok it’s working consistently now

1 Like

Let there be light… :partying_face:

Both motion sensor started working again just now. :clap:

This community amazes me every time! Thanks to all people involved for fixing this so timely. You rock! :hugs:

PS: Not seeing the temperature reading coming trough yet, but I guess this will just be a matter of time.
UPDATE: Temp reporting also working! :+1:

3 Likes

Can you guys tell us the cause?

Sensors are back. Thanks!

Awesome work guys. :slight_smile: Errors do happen. What matters is the response, and the time it takes to fix. :slight_smile:

2 Likes