JSON Quit Working In WebCore


(Ron Warris) #1

Have a script that uses a JSON web request to extract out data from a JSON file. The script has been working fine for several months.

Today I did an update to the latest build (v0.2.0e7.20170906) and the piston quit working. I am seeing the following error message in the log:

An error occurred while executing the event: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: script15047227743791338264056.getJsonData() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap, java.util.HashMap, java.lang.String) values: [[enabled:true, attributes:[acceleration:[…], …], …], …] Possible solutions: getMetadata()


( Cosmo) #2

I believe there was an error in an update that was corrected subsequently. Check that you’re on latest version.

For the most up to date info and quickest response, visit the new Webcore community forums:


(Ron Warris) #3

Thank you for the response.

There was another update. I installed it and JSON is working correctly again.