This is for the regular GE On/Off Motion switch 26931. The DTH for the motion dimmer can be found here.
This device handler supports all of the options of the switch with the exception of doubletap, which has yet to be implemented.
Some examples of what you can do with this dimmer/switch include:
- Occupancy only during certain hours, vacancy mode other times. (in a bedroom, occupancy during the day, vacancy or manual mode at night)
- No need for cloud processing smart apps. Use the device’s own motion sensor to turn on the light - or other zwave lights with association groups. Virtually no delay.
- Control Occupancy/Vacancy/Manual modes - Exposed to webCoRE/CoRE
- Control timeout duration (If in occupancy/vacancy modes)
- Motion Sensitivity - High Med Low
- Light Sensing (does not expose the light sensor - only allows for occupancy to be overridden with high light)
- Reset Cycle - Time in which the motion will stop reporting motion once motion has stopped
- Association Groups - directly controls other zwave devices.