Issue tracker?

Just wondering if there is a known issues tracker for the UK ST (or the US for that matter)
Not the status page, but a bug tracker / issue tracker for all those things that we want the hub to do, or thought it should do but appears not to…

Forums are all very well, but if it’s a bug, then an issue tracker is the way forwards.

I suggested this:

1 Like

Geko,

I have a known issue for the list and I have a github account.( just have not figured out how to use it correctly yet) can you teach me how to do that?

here is the issue:

Sep 14, 3:31 AM

Hey Dawn,

At the moment, the ability to change your device’s icons isn’t working quite right. We are aware of this and are working hard on getting this fixed.

I just checked and could not find the Smart WeatherStation, either. Apparently it hasn’t been added. I’ll see if I can find out and let you know

In the meantime, if you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Cheers,

\Roger
SmartThings Support

Go to SmartThingsPublic Issues page and click on the green “New Issue” button in the upper right corner.

Thank you… Now that is embarrassing finding out how easy that was :frowning:

Sadly, it appears that any issue not directly related to the code is being closed down on github.

So we still have no issue tracker. :frowning: