Is the IDE Slow for Everyone?

Thanks. Mine is 317213

Same here. Seems particularly bad today. I’ve logged a case: #322925.

As this seems to be a long-term problem affecting all users of the IDE, you have to wonder why is it not even mentioned on http://status.smartthings.com/ :imp:

Do you have github integration?
I think you will find this is the cause of it I believe.
I have the same issues. All other pages work fine for me apart from those two since github integration.

Yes I do and was toldt that is the cause. But the fact is things change and since GitHub integration is necessary, they got to fix this.

1 Like

Yes, I do. I’ve removed my github integration and it seems to improve the website response. So the problem is the github integration slowing things down. I agree with Joel, they still need to fix this as it makes the github integration practically unusable.

Although removing the github integration has improved the general IDE responsiveness, it has not solved the other issue I have with the IDE, in that the in-line code editor will periodically lock up (say for 20 seconds every few minutes). This is very annoying when editing code. Anyone else experience this?

When I reported slowness originally I did not use GitHub integration. Now I do and it’s terrible, lol. Usually the first load of the Apps and Handlers then it gets a little better.

Went to logon this morning got this. A refresh got me to the correct screen this happens as well as time out 99% of the time. I am on a high speed network, and never had problems.