Is it not supported anymore?

I add the following statement in my DTH file:

valueTile("icon", "device.icon", inactiveLabel: false, decoration: "flat", width: 3, height: 1) {
        state "default", label: '', icon: "https://inovelli.com/wp-content/uploads/Device-Handler/Inovelli-Device-Handler-Logo.png"
    }

But it didn’t work,The icon can not be show.
Is it not supported anymore?

No, it is not supported anymore. Those lines were for the Classic SmartThings app which has been retired at the end of last year.

To add an icon to your UX, you need to refer to the Developer Workspace’s documentation.

I am tagging @nayelyz, who can help you how to add an icon to your device representation.

1 Like

Adding an external icon is not supported yet. However, the Inovelli logo appears on the Devices catalog of the SmartThings app if you register the handler in that brand.
Generally, the icons used in the device card are the preloaded ones, depending on your device type and some are configured to show an active/inactive state based on the dashboard alternatives.
eg. for a switch (smart bulb), the properties needed in your DTH definition are:

• deviceTypeId:“Switch”
  • ocfDeviceType:“oic.d.switch”

Example:

definition (name: "...", author:"...",vid: "...", mnmn: "...", deviceTypeId:"Switch",ocfDeviceType:"oic.d.switch") {
}

Using this device type and the switch capability (or any other that has active/inactive alternatives configured) in the dashboard view, you’ll see the icon animation.

1 Like

Thanks !@nayelyz

1 Like