Iris Smart Plug 3210-L control with Google Home

I’m new and I made a post in a long and old thread regarding these plugs but maybe it deserves its own topic because I can’t quite find what I’m looking for.

I have a few of these Iris plugs for the added bonus of being a zwave repeater as well as zigbee. I set up my first plug and it is there in ST and can be controlled.

Is it possible to integrate with my google home mini? I’d like these to be on voice control as well. I’d like them to be part of a routine and individually controlled by voice if I choose.

My first one has a Scentsy plugged in. I’d like to first get the voice control on/off and then add it to a routine where it automatically turns on/off through out the day to conserve the wax. Can I accomplish this ?

I have a couple lamps I really want on voice control but I will return these plugs if they cannot accomplish this.

Help is appreciated.

here is the support article on integrating SmartThings with Google Assistant:

Thanks, for some reason nothing was showing up in my google home app. I installed another Iris Plug and everything was right there. I spent way too much time on this. Its embarrassing.