Iris Plug Gen 2- $12.60/ea - renovo coupon shipping available 2 locations!

Lowes Iris Plug $12.60/ea at 2 Locations

I bought 5 and used a renovo $10 off $50 to bring my cost down to $53 + tax with free shipping (if you stay above 50 you get free shipping)

Enjoy!

9 Likes

manā€¦ this site suxā€¦ just bought another 4 plugs. Not that I need them. already have extra plugs all over the house but you but more is better right? should help with the mesh :slight_smile:

1 Like

yea how dare you make me spend more money :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for the heads up dude :slight_smile: in for 5 when i have no idea what I will be using them for lol

1 Like

In for 5. Thanks @schapper05. Iā€™d give a thumbs up and rep you, but weā€™re not on SD.

2 Likes

5 for me too. Thanks!

1 Like

I see a trend forming. 5 here too.

1 Like

I got 5 on it!! Erā€¦ ordered!

2 Likes

Shows $31.49 now for me, are there other zips I can try?

click the change store button at the top of the screen, then enter in the city/state and click on the ā€œmake this my storeā€ button. Price should update accordingly

Seeing as how so many people are jumping on this deal, I assume they work well with ST? Just curious as to why theyā€™re a fourth of the price of the ST ones. Cheers!

Yes they do, You can use them to repeat Both zigbee and Zwave mesh:

1 Like

donā€™t put it on SD! then all us STers will be out of a deal in minutes!

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

In the spirit of SDā€¦ In for 50!

Set your store as Carrolton GA ( as per screenshot in OP ) price will drop .

I just grabbed 5 for $56.30 ( not including the %3 Ebate rebate) tax included with Renovo $10 off $50. Less than the cost of 2 locally

These are actually better, since they are Zigbee out and a Z-wave repeater. Links above on how to include it as both zigbee outlet and Z-wave device.
As per his screenshot use Carrollton GA as your store . I just grabbed 5 for $56.30 - %3 ebates rebate using Renovo $10 off $50

2 Likes

Thanks for posting.

I expect this deal to evaporate in a few minutes. Wonder how many orders will get cancelled.

Thank you, I thought the store/zip was embedded in the URL. Selecting the Carrolton GA store per screenshot worked for me.

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME! I donā€™t need more outletsā€¦I ordered 3. Zip 30161. Shipping from parcel. 12.60 each. Thanks for sharing. This is an awesome deal. @bamarayne time to hide 100 of these in your garage.

2 Likes

I refuse to look at the dealsā€¦ Mustā€¦ Notā€¦ Buyā€¦ Moreā€¦ Untilā€¦ Othersā€¦ Areā€¦ Installedā€¦

Whew!

1 Like

PEER PRESSURE! BUY IT NOW! BUY IT BEFORE IT GOES AWAY! BUY IT BEFORE YOU SEE TOMORROWā€™S DEAL!

lol jk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes