iOS Update Today!

Just downloaded it. Allows you to customize the Dashboard a bit. It’s also supposed to be faster .

Updated mine. Still need to shake iPhone to see the labels :frowning:
But hey, we’ve got timestamps in Hello Home! How cool is that?

The app still crashes. Had two crashes yesterday after upgrade.

Nice update but I decided to test the offline hub notification - I did not get a push notification about it being offline or coming back online. I waited 10 minutes.

I saw the events in IDE but nothing

Using IOS app

@lobo5519 There’s actually about a 30 minute delay before the push notification goes out. Sorry, we should have done a better job of communicating that!

@emilyallen:

There’s actually about a 30 minute delay before the push notification goes out. Sorry, we should have done a better job of communicating that!

This isn’t really consistent with the blog post you linked elsewhere, which said (emphasis added):

We will send you a notification about your Hub going offline as soon as it happens–as you’d want to know that your system is down in case, y’know, there’s an intruder trying to break in at midnight.

I guess Eliot was trying to be clever rather than accurate, but it might be better to focus on communicating these things accurately to avoid confusion.

@gray That’s fair. I’ll see if we can get that language clarified on the blog.

Thanks for the info!

Well it’s a good start - but it would be better if the notification was faster!