iOS app logging out consistently

Yup, it’s a widespread issue. I can’t log in either. You gotta love these updates which seems to always break things and fix others.

At least I know the Internet connection issue is widespread, but I am worried that they screwed up my device type for my thermostat. As it says Internal Network error! Since chat has been down for months we could be out for days if not longer since support is abysmal.

@slagle just confirmed the engineers are working on a fix and to stay tuned in another thread.

Would be nice if they would send an email. can you link the thread Please?

1 Like

Goddamt I was all panicked I have a dinner party in 4 hours let’s hope it gets fixed by then.

I am still having this issue, but when I go to log back in it says “Internet connection issue, try again.” So now, I cant use the app at all no matter how many times I try to log in.

(I tried logging in in IDE and then the app again, still doesnt work)

Same here, and what is worse when you go into IDE some of your Hubs might show Internal network error. I have that form my Hub V1 and my Thermostat, I didn’t check everything. I hope it comes on soon.

Ugh, I just checked and I too am getting the Internal Server Error on the hub. So frustrating.

All back to normal now, no errors and I can get into the IOS app for ST. I am away from home and there is a Blizzard out and no way to monitor the heat and temps. But now all goood.

XL5 Very funny… that is very realistic
This is driving me crazy! Has anyone heard back from support on the issue?

No guys, it’s not over… Dumb and Dumber have made it this time that smartiles became impossible to remove so now smartthings is still useless on the long run because I can’t remove any device (since they were all listed in smarttiles and it’s next to impossible to remove a device without removing it from the app it is being used by…). Yay!!! Dumb and Dumber are those the names of smartthings developpers ? I seriously figure a couple barely out of teenage geeks paid with sodas who are trying their skills for the first time. I know it’s not the case, but, guys, IT DAMN SUCK your “thing”…

Dumbthings is the new name. Let’s find a logo that suits the company’s identity.what about this one ? :flushed:

Personal attacks at other members isn’t cool. Cleaned up thread.

I’m sorry for making fun of elfege, I’m a little new here but I thought his comments were less than unhelpful content. I’ll be more on topic.

On topic, This issue appears to be resolved. Thanks for all your hard work!

(Now i’ve just gotta track down why my goodnight routine doesnt run at 10pm like its supposed to)

1 Like

Support emailed me to say there’s a new version of the app out that fixes this. I’m updating now.

Also excited for 1password integration.

Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

I have yet to have it log me out since the new app update.
Hoping this is a stable fix. :slight_smile: Enjoying the app again. :smile:

2 Likes

My wife called me to ask what her login information was today. I’m guessing that meant she was logged out again…

But of course that was only because the lights were coming on with motion but not going back off like they were supposed to…

I know this is an old thread but I am having the issue with IOS logging me out as well. This did not start until the update was released for the hub on the 15th. So like the rest of you my phone is not working very well or at all as a presence sensor. Is there a fix?

I’m experiencing the same thing, I think it has to do with the update in the app. I don’t know if it was on purpose since it was supposed to upgrade our security, but it’s definitely annoying! If it’s something else please post how to fix it.

Thanks!