iOS app logging out consistently

Thanks. Created a support ticket.

Happening to me this morning - logged out completely :cry:

With the new two-step login form I now have to manually type in my account email rather than having 1Password fill it for me so it is even worse than before!

DM sent…

I got logged out again as well.

I have updated to 2.3.6 and am logged out constantly. Any thoughts?

Please contact support with the details of when you were logged out.

I really can’t comprehend why this is still an issue. Running latest version of app and iOS with widgets. Constantly being logged out on a daily basis.

I am constantly being logged out as well, which messes with all my routines and presence sensor. Latest app version, 2.3.6. I can’t tell what is making it happen however. I just come home and no lights come on or I get an alarm notification because it thinks I am not home.

Latest version of everyone on iOS and still be logged out randomly. Know way to know when it happens until a presence sensor isn’t seen.

• iPad 3 w/ iOS 9.3.5 (never leaves home, always on home Wi-Fi) = never logs out

• iPhone 5s w/ iOS 10.3.2 (goes everywhere with me, on home Wi-Fi or Verizon LTE) = frequently logs out

Both devices are running SmartThings Mobile app 2.3.6.

Very frustrating indeed…

Second day in a row being logged out…

I thought this issue was because I used the same login on two phones but I’m constantly logged out.
I have two iPhones (10.3.2) and one Android (7.1.2) and they are always logged out. A real pain in the arse as I have only had ST for 2 weeks and sold it to the Mrs as all singing all dancing - as you can imagine she’s pretty peeved at the moment with things not working. Any new updates on this?

I am not feeling the love from ST this weekend. I have been logged out of the ST app 4 times so far. :slightly_frowning_face:

Same here. Missus was logged out (iOS 10.3.2) on Friday, and today was the only day she’s home alone. Armed, lights and sirens. Not cool. This is the second time… I don’t have such troubles on my iOS (10.2.1).

Also agreed! This is a step back as I have a complex password like you probably have…

Can confirm that the new iOS app (2.4.0) still has the logout issue, despite ST promising to fix it in this release.

Logged in fine overnight, logged out this morning. All presence functions therefore broken while logged out.

You must be fuc… kidding me. This is by far the most useless iOS app ever invented.
How can this be the case when it’s the only interface to manage and or use the system. All our iOS devices in the home got this issue and I really hoped this new version would fix it.

I’ve sent several emails to the support only being replied with lines or useless information about them trying hard to fix it. Which is very appreciated but not good enough for such an essential app when using it as presence sense.

This is extremely frustrating. I also can’t save any favorites on the new dashboard. I keep getting a try again later message.

New user here and find this very annoying but not a show stopper (yet).

iPhone 7+ iOS 10.3.2 new SmartThings V2 hub just installed
And it seems almost any time I go to my phone after a few hours I have to login. Everything else is working fine.

Should I be looking at Vera instead since I’m not too deep into SmartThings yet and well within Return Policy?

I have to constantly log back in, too. This is disturbing as I am handicapped and use this to unlock my doors in an emergency, and don’t need an additional step. iOS

I also have this problem. I thought that if I launched it every day it wouldn’t occur, but it still does. I’m shocked that a problem as old as this hasn’t yet been resolved.

Interesting for me, after I supply my email address and asked to agree to the terms, I don’t get prompted for a password. Anyone else see this as well?