iOS 7.1 -- will Mobile Presence Improve?

Just thought that I would chime in to say that my wife’s iPhone 4/7.1 was not detected this morning when she returned home around 11:15 am EDT, and in fact as far as ST is concerned she STILL isn’t home now, after almost 4 hours of continuous presence.

And further, that as soon as I had her actually open ST, she registers as present. No, she doesn’t get any warnings about having quit the app & it not being able to sense presence after being force quit.

@differentcomputers - does she happen to have Verizon? I have noticed that my wife’s phone can fail to check in if she’s talking on the phone when she crosses the geofence - And the iPhone on version cannot do voice and (cellular) data simultaneously. For some reason, when she does get a wifi connection, the ST app will still not check in - I wish it would keep trying until a successful data connection is made.

@stevesell she is on Verizon (as am I with my iPhone 5s) but I’m pretty certain she would not have been on the phone when crossing the geofence. Certainly not every single time she comes home, and it does seem like most of the time she comes home ST doesn’t notice.