iOS 2.3.0 - Release Notes

I guess no one in the beta had Wemos.

If you are talking about Super LAN Connect, then I had WeMo and never had a problem until the release. So I donā€™t think it is the SLC but something that was changed.

Fair enough. It wouldnā€™t surprise me. But it could be in 2.3.

Over in the 2.3 Android thread thereā€™s lots of talk how 2.3 has messed-up fonts in the app yet in beta it was fine. So who knows.

Is there a page on the community wiki for keeping track of know issues with the mobile apps? I see tracking of known system issues but not the mobile apps themselves. Would be nice to keep a running list.

Mobile app issues can be added as system issues, The category is supposed to be all inclusive. But not very many people have been keeping that up to date.

Thereā€™s a separate page just for first bug reports which isnā€™t as detailed, but basically just mentions an issue and points back to discussion threads in the forums. That one has a separate category for mobile app issues. It stays pretty current, but as always, feel free to add to it. :sunglasses:

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=Bug:_First_Reports

The WeMo issues are there under Devices

WiFi Devices like WeMo and Ihome frequently using losing contact or failing to update status. Multiple people reporting this in the forums in early March. Itā€™s not clear whether this is related to the LAN Connect change, to the new wellness check, to the new versions of the mobile app, or something else altogether, but it is affecting multiple people. If you are affected, report it to support. [community discussion on WeMo]

1 Like

Thanks. I would think listing the iOS and Android apps with their version numbers would be a better format. I guess the problem is you never really know if an issue is in the Mobile app or the backend. Even UI issues are sometime due to server not sending updates etc. Tricky to manage if you donā€™t work on the inside.

1 Like

Wemo update:

2 Likes

Thanks @Nezmo you the real MVP!

Looks like itā€™s working for me after the manual refresh, so far.

2 Likes

Is it safe to turn on Health Check?

Iā€™ve had it on since the release. Not hurting anything for me. Nest Manager was an issue for some folks (not me) and a patch was release for NM to solve that. So, not aware of any issues with HC at the moment.

I have ine device a Zigbee Commercial Electric High Hat, and it keeps going off line. I have pollster setup but it only allows refresh not poll, I have to figure out na way to keep it from sleeping.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.