iOS 13 Beta 2 and Smartthings

Notification don’t seem to be working with iOS 13. anyone else try it?

Have you filed a bug report w/ Apple yet? That is the intent of a developer or public beta… to get feedback on things not working as intended before it goes GA.

I havent. But if the notifications arent working for only SmartThings…I am sure its Samsungs responsibility to update their code.

I use Apple products and like them, but It’s not Samsung’s responsibility to update their code to match another company’s Beta product.

I agree with @sidjohn1 : The best thing to do at this point is to notify Apple through their beta program. That way if there’s something that needs to be a public notification about upcoming changes they can let other companies know at the right time. :sunglasses:

You failed to mention if this affects the SmartThings Classic app, the SmartThings app or both?

1 Like

Push Notifications are hard to mess up from the app developer side in iOS and just because SmartThings is the only app you have that Push Notifications has stoped working w/ ios13 doesn’t mean other apps aren’t effected as well. iOS 11 beta 2 also had issues w/ certain types of push notifications that Apple resolved before it went GA.

1 Like

I installed the beta today and push notifications are working fine for me.

1 Like

I just removed and reinstalled smartthings and its all good

1 Like