Intermittent Slow Devices

I’m hoping someone can help me with some issues surrounding my setup. I’m running into intermittent issues with devices that respond slowly. It happens mostly with my Monoprice recessed door sensors, and my two locks.

Sometimes they work immediately, other times it takes 10 seconds and then sometimes they don’t work at all.

Please don’t give me the normal canned response of my mesh being weak, or I need to add repeaters with beaming close to the devices. I’ve excluded and re-added all 4 door sensors and both locks then ran the mesh repair multiple times and still have the same issue.

Each sensor / lock is within 2’ of at least 1 other repeater. Some of them are within a few feet of as many as 4 devices. I’ve checked the Z-Wave alliance page for all my devices and they are all listed as Beaming: YES

Am I expecting too much from this system?

As for my system, I’ve tired everything I’ve read and nothing seems to change. I’ve read about rogue devices, but no clue how you go about finding one.

My system (hub is in the center of the basement):

Basement:
4 x Linear / GoControl WD500Z-1 Switches
7 x Zooz Zen25 Double Plugs
9 x GE 14294 Dimmers
2 x Monoprice Recessed Door Sensors

1st Floor:

Master Bedroom / Bathroom

1 x GE 12722
2 x Linear / GoControl Dimmers
1 x Monoprice Recessed Door Sensor

Family Room:

Aeotec SmartSwtich 6ZW096

Kitchen

2 x Zooz Zen27 Dimmer
1 x Monoprice Recessed Door Sensor

Living Room

1 x Aeotec ZW096
1 x Zooz Zen27 Dimmer
1 x Kwikset 910

Garage:

1 x Zen27 Dimmer
2 x GoControl / Linear GD00Z
1 x Kwikset 912

I have a ton of devices spread all over the house in both the basement and 1st floor. There isn’t currently anything on the 2nd floor, but we honestly don’t really use that floor of the house.

Almost everything I have is wired and listed as supporting beaming. But I’m constantly running into either delays, or devices that work intermittently. I’ve done repairs, reboots, removal and re-additions.

I’m just hoping if someone can tell me if I’m expecting too much?