Integration of z-Wave /danfoss thermostatw

What’s the name of that in the list of default DH? There’s only 1 Danfoss DH, and that doesn’t seem to work for me. Can you share the code?

Thanks in advance.

can it really be that no one has a nice DTH for Danfoss LC13? I’m having issues with the official DTH that always the E5 error shows-up. So looking for a reliable DTH - any help out there?

There is a new edge “z wave thermostat” driver which seems to work fine and I don’t see E5 errors anymore and it works fine with Google home too as radiator thermostat. Read more about edge drivers in smartthings how to install it.

is it this one you mean [ST EDGE] Z-wave Thermostat beta driver issues ?
or do you have a specific link?

Yes, that is the one. After I installed it and rejoined all my Danfoss Zwave termostats again, I no longer have isssues with E5 error showing on any of them.

Sorry, maybe you can help me as a newbee - how do I install this driver? I’m used to install a regular DTH - but that does not work here with this driver.

You can install them by using this link

After installation, wait some time till they download to your hub. Later unpair your Danfoss TRV from smartthings and pair it by using “Scan for nerby devices”.

Before pairing make sure you don’t have any custom groovy DTH for Danfoss TRVs installed as it would take precedence over edge driver.

For more info check here

I am curious about how you people control the boiler in ST.
Im searching for an opentherm device to start the boiler/heatpump

I would like to have a zigbee or zwave opentherm device without a extra hub of something