Instant status updates for Harmony activity switches in ST

Thanks for the update. Yeah. Looks like some issue with Logitech server. I had a difficult time to log back in as well when tried to log out and log back. Hope it gets sorted soon. It’s really annoying.

1 Like

This is happening to me as well. Haven’t dug into it other than I removed and readded the switch on/off commands to my activities with no change.

1 Like

This is getting really annoying…! Anyone found any fix yet. Not sure where is the issue here. Logitech or ST? I really need to get this working :frowning: Now I see this happening with ST app as well… When I start an activity, it comes on momentarily and turns off!!

1 Like

thank god I’m not the only person with this problem, it doesn’t do it with normal switches only harmony devices so work around would be Virtual switches from every activity but for me that would 14 switches for all my hubs and changes to webcore pistons

Smartthings made some changes 9 days ago, so after this started happening https://github.com/SmartThingsCommunity/SmartThingsPublic/commit/b06a020002b6a07e456a4d81c816ff522ed586fd#diff-bc7c26b976af7cf1d415d87787703b43

So its definitely logitech servers getting confused and sending a on & off command when it should on send a on

1 Like

I ended up having to create virtual switches too. Any news?

I think something was fixed server side, as my Harmony activities are all working perfectly today, regardless of whether they were initiated through ST, the Harmony app, or the Harmony remote. Status is also updating in ST, as I have the Harmony activities set up as described in the first post.

This is why I don’t mess with stuff when things go wonky. I just ride it out because from my experience, it’s usually a rabbit trail trying to fix it on my own.

2 Likes

I’m back to normal over the past couple weeks as well.

You Sir are my hero lol.

Does this “fix” work in new app? It doesn’t seem like ST updates EVER when I turn on Harmony activity with physical Harmony remote.

1 Like

How do you get harmony activities to show in ST? I have the smart app installed. When I open it and click add credentials it comes up with an error. I can control my ST lights via harmony though but that is not overly useful as I want to turn my TV off with bedtime routine.