- Have you fixed adding another smartphone or user, because it does not work?
- In the old app version we were able to choose, in the multi-motion sensor, what we wanted to display in the dashboard front page; by example not the motion but the temperature?
- Also, it would be nice to have some graphics option for the energy metering.
- Also, it would be nice to have more settings option like to change the size of the icon or to put them in the order we would like.
- Also, it would be nice to have page that looks like a remote control that we could program some scenario, ambience and/or shortcut.
- Also, it would be nice to have a dashboard that could scroll up hided to see all our things like big, custom status button and nicely.
We need more. The evolution of the smartthings app doesn’t grown fast enough. I’m looking Wink application and I’m tempted to by the hub and try it.
Please do something.
Thanks for the hard work, a lot of things remains to be done.