IKEA Trådfri

I don’t know
It lets me chance from warm to cold white with one slider and intensity with the other slider but I don’t have other lamp to compare with

Your not alone look here

Hi. Did any of you managed to find the Trådfri remote control in ST hub?

It found the bulb, but can’t find the remote.

Yes, using the log and catchall. But there is no device handler available.

1 Like

FYI - Ikea Trådfri gateway published on Ikea website. http://m.ikea.com/se/sv/catalog/products/art/40337806/

Dimmer - kit

Motion sensor - kit

Sorry - info in the links is in Swedish. Manuals are in english though.
Release 31st march - selected countries.

Hopefully the gateway/hub will have an Api.

/Lars

1 Like

Looks like these are out in USA. Does anyone know when Canada will be as lucky?

1 Like

That screenshot looks remarkably like my device handler for the xiaomi button including my typical heartbeat. Does it work for this remote too?

1 Like

It is your DH! Out of the box it doesn’t work, guess some zigbee code analysis needs to be done first. If only there was more time…

I need to wait a few weeks before these are on sale in the UK. Once I get hold of one I’ll mod the handler to make it work. Shouldn’t be too difficult I think.

1 Like

Let me know when you get started, can ping you the catchall.

I’m interested in the switches as well - as they seem pretty cheap and will be a good way to add switches around the house!

Here’s the CA presskit. Some or all appear to be available Fall 2017 (some sooner maybe?). Appears to require their gateway. Also, overseas, they initially could connect them to the Hue bridge, but a Hue bridge update killed them. There may or may not be work between Hue and Ikea to make them compatible. Seems the Ikea stuff isn’t very ZLL spec conscious. More info on that here.

Some notable info from the PDF:

1. TRÅDFRI LED bulb E26 950 lumen wireless dimmable white spectrum clear $26.99/each
  2. TRÅDFRI LED bulb E12 400 lumen wireless dimmable white spectrum opal white $19.99/each
  3. TRÅDFRI dimming kit warm white yellow $24.99/each
  4. TRÅDFRI motion sensor kit white $36.99/each
  5. TRÅDFRI remote control $17.99/each
  6. TRÅDFRI gateway kit white spectrum white $99/each
  7. TRÅDFRI LED bulb GU10 400 lumen wireless dimmable white spectrum $16.99/each
  8. FLOALT LED light panel with wireless control 30×30cm white spectrum. Available Fall 2017
1 Like

I’ve got 1, 2 & 5
The led bulbs work flawlessly, even local using the default zigbee handler.

There’s no device handler for the remote yet.

In the US? Are they in stores?

Stockholm, Sweden here :slight_smile:

Which remote have you tried? The small puck one or the one with the buttons?

Wonder whether they’d both work, the puck one is nice (although only available pre-paired to a bulb at the moment)

The puck shaped one

If that’s the one that rotates then brilliant! @shoggot has got the 5 button one to attach, so it looks like either are feasible for ST with a bit of work.

They’re available in the UK today. Few weeks until I’ll be able to go, but will grab a switch when I’m next there. Maybe a puck too but they’re not available separately and i don’t have any need for more e27 bulbs!

All my ikea lamps stopped working after last smartthings update. Anyone else having the same trouble?