IKEA Trådfri

Really struggling with this.

Have the Ikea white spectrum bulb, as Ikea is listed as a brand I go through that wizard when adding, comes up as a ‘Generic Color Temperature Light’ however the lowest colour you can set is 2700k in the app when the bulb can actually go to 2200k.

Smartthings staff suggest this should be fixed in the post below, but I’ve had a glance through the code and the type it sets as default still seems to have the slider set at 2700k minimum. I’m new to this still picking up the code but that is how it looks in the code (and acts in both apps)

Blockquote
controlTile(“colorTempSliderControl”, “device.colorTemperature”, “slider”, width: 4, height: 2, inactiveLabel: false, range: “(2700…6500)”) {
state “colorTemperature”, action: “color temperature.setColorTemperature”
}

Tried varying the device types between ‘ZLL White Color Temperature Bulb’, ‘ZigBee White Color Temperature Bulb’ and ‘Hue White Ambiance Bulb’ which have all be suggested in various posts with no luck.

ZigBee White Color Temperature Bulb
ZLL White Color Temperature Bulb
Same experience in old and new app but range from 2700k to 6500k.

‘Hue White Ambiance Bulb’
Doesn’t work

ZigBee White Color Temperature Bulb - CUSTOM
ZLL White Color Temperature Bulb - CUSTOM
Copied the default, added it as a custom type with the only change being the slider range.
The old app reflects this change and works, the new app is still 2700k-6500k. Force close the new app and opening and trying to enter the device crashes the new app every time.

Sometimes the new app loads this if I delete the device and re-add then add the custom code, but the slider goes from 0-100k and times out with a newtwork error message after a while.

I’ve also

• Disconnected from ST, connected to Ikea hub to upgrade bulb firmware and back again. No change.
  • Tried a few custom device types in various posts, these seem to be from a while back when the bulbs were new to the market. These tend to time out in the app
  • Modified the custom code with fingerprint of the bulb I have, now autodetects and applies that device type when adding, but same niggles persist.

Am I missing something here, should it be this difficult?