IKEA TRÅDFRI On/Off switch error when creating

I have installed several IKEA TRÅDFRI On/Off switches without problems in my Smartthings v3 Hub with the built in device handler.

But a couple of days ago, I installed a new IKEA switch and it only has the buttom button. The top button is missing. I also tried to use the device handler

to build in some debugging.

According to the log, an error occurs when creating child elements during save:

16.24.26: error grails.validation.ValidationException: Validation Error(s) occurred during save():

• Field error in object ‘physicalgraph.device.Device’ on field ‘deviceNetworkId’: rejected value [4B2A:1]; codes [physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId.unique.error.physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId,physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId.unique.error.deviceNetworkId,physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId.unique.error.java.lang.String,physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId.unique.error,device.deviceNetworkId.unique.error.physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId,device.deviceNetworkId.unique.error.deviceNetworkId,device.deviceNetworkId.unique.error.java.lang.String,device.deviceNetworkId.unique.error,physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId.unique.physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId,physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId.unique.deviceNetworkId,physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId.unique.java.lang.String,physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId.unique,device.deviceNetworkId.unique.physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId,device.deviceNetworkId.unique.deviceNetworkId,device.deviceNetworkId.unique.java.lang.String,device.deviceNetworkId.unique,unique.physicalgraph.device.Device.deviceNetworkId,unique.deviceNetworkId,unique.java.lang.String,unique]; arguments [deviceNetworkId,class physicalgraph.device.Device,4B2A:1]; default message [Feltet [{0}] i klassen [{1}] som har værdien [{2}] skal være unik]
    @line 148 (createChildButtonDevices)

Do any of you experience this problem too?

Made another install and after severel attempts it works correct.