IFTTT Date/Time Question

I’ve been working with logging SmartThings motion sensing events to a Google Drive spreadsheet through the SmartThings channel in IFTTT. It is working well for me but I have one gripe. The date / time field in the spreadsheet is presented with the word “at” between the date and time. (e.g. September 22, 2013 at 04:19PM). That word “at” restricts this field from being interpreted as a date/time entry and makes it a text field. If I want to graph the motion sensed events over time, I have to write some spreadsheet functions to strip out the word “at”. If the “at” were simple omitted at the time IFTTT does the spreadsheet updates one could generate graphs from the data as it is presented in the Google Drive spreadsheet with no modification.

I entered the suggestion to eliminate the “at” from the date/time field to the IFTTT blog but have gotten no reply. Does anyone on this forum know how IFTTT recipes are developed.

Thanks

1 Like

You may not be interested anymore in this,

but I solved by customizing the recipe as described in this discussion: https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/d/msgid/docs/d4bc45db-312e-459c-9329-1780725504be%40googleproductforums.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

so the resulting solution for me was
=ArrayFormula(if(len("{{SwitchedOffAt}}"),iferror(regexreplace("{{SwitchedOffAt}}"&"","at","")+0),)) ||| {{SwitchName}} ||| OFF