IDE Not working like it should

So my theory is dead, I removed the rest of my links, no change, still dead. Guess I will open a support ticket as well.

Has anybody heard from support on this?

Cloud Dev got back to me, this is a ST issue, nothing that we can fix on our end, they are working on it and said it would be a few days.

1 Like

Just heard back from Support:

Thank you for contacting SmartThings and for making us aware of the problem and for the screen shots. There is currently a known issue with the Github integration that is being actively addressed by the SmartThings development team. I have flagged your account so that you will receive an email message when the status changes and the issue has been resolved.

Thanks for your patience while we get this corrected.

sub’d for updates
I also spoke with ST support on this today, I passed up this thread because the Title didn’t seem to match my issue “IDE works like it should”
 should be “IDE NOT Working like it should”

Well, I logged into the IDE this morning, and noticed it was running slow like it always used to. I went right to the DTH section and presto, all of my links are restored, seems like ST fixed the issue, can anybody else confirm/.

Yes. Same with me.

1 Like

Same here, what a shame.

Is yours working or no?

It is working but slower than before, it is better than the way it was. Mine was working when it was fast, but commit didn’t work. But I never used it anyway.

UPDATE: It is working 90% faster than when it was real slow. Loads in about 15 seconds, which is great, as it loaded in two minutes before. And 2 minutes is the fast time. Usually it would fail on numerous tries, then finaly load with errors.

1 Like