Hue Mood Lighting

Anyone using the Hue Mood Lighting app? Seems to be an error for me. In the IDE I get the following:

Error 500: Internal Server Error
URI /installedSmartApp/show/d2ace3de-0a71-4ce0-bcfc-0124000aa9cd
Reference Id c62e9d82-43f0-457e-8eca-0d71d0e17e50
Date Sat Oct 11 18:43:04 UTC 2014
Class java.lang.NumberFormatException
When I look at the code and try to run it in the emulator, the section that asks for “Light Level” does not give the coded options [10:“10%”],[20:"20%], and so on, but just says [object Object]. Wondering if that is the possible issue?

Anyway… I’m trying to run it as just an “at this time set this color” and is giving me issues in real life and the emulator. Anyone have thoughts?

Hello - I’ve been trying to get the Hue Mood Lighting to work as well, via the Emulator. I haven’t had much luck because the following error has been stopping me:

grails.validation.ValidationException: Validation Error(s) occurred during save():

• Field error in object ‘physicalgraph.device.Device’ on field ‘name’: rejected value [null]; codes [physicalgraph.device.Device.name.nullable.error.physicalgraph.device.Device.name,physicalgraph.device.Device.name.nullable.error.name,physicalgraph.device.Device.name.nullable.error.java.lang.String,physicalgraph.device.Device.name.nullable.error,device.name.nullable.error.physicalgraph.device.Device.name,device.name.nullable.error.name,device.name.nullable.error.java.lang.String,device.name.nullable.error,physicalgraph.device.Device.name.nullable.physicalgraph.device.Device.name,physicalgraph.device.Device.name.nullable.name,physicalgraph.device.Device.name.nullable.java.lang.String,physicalgraph.device.Device.name.nullable,device.name.nullable.physicalgraph.device.Device.name,device.name.nullable.name,device.name.nullable.java.lang.String,device.name.nullable,nullable.physicalgraph.device.Device.name,nullable.name,nullable.java.lang.String,nullable]; arguments [name,class physicalgraph.device.Device]; default message [{0} cannot be null]

But I did find something interesting to where the syntax could be wrong for the SmartApp? I too see [object Object] for Hue Color & Light Level. I adjusted the code by adding some more comas and brackets. I couldn’t fix the Light Level correctly because it needs to be formatted a certain way (like you mentioned above [10:“10%”].

You can make the [object Object] go away but formatting the Light Level as [“10%”],[“20%”] but this is obviously wrong.

FYI - I fixed all statements so [object Object] didn’t exist and I still got the same error I posted above.

I believe you can get the Light Level to display correctly by changing that section to read:

options: [10:“10%”, 20:“20%”, 30:“30%”, 40:“40%”, 50:“50%”, 60:“60%”, 70:“70%”, 80:“80%”, 90:“90%”, 100:“100%”]