Hue integration stopped working (27 June 2019)

COPIED FROM OTHER THREAD

I was able to fix… mostly…

I tried to delete the hue hub using the app. the hub disappeared but not hue bulbs (offline bulbs). I tried and failed to reconnect the hue hub.

A few days later I looked in samsung IDE and the hue hub was still there!!
I tried to delete the hub in IDE but it would not go away. It would say it was successfully deleted but still showed in the IDE device list.
I then started to delete all Hue bulbs in the IDE. most would go away out of the IDE device list but some lights would not delete.
For the bulbs that would not leave the list, I deleted the corresponding automations in IDE associated with those bulbs. The bulbs finally deleted in IDE after some automations were deleted.
After all bulbs were gone from the IDE device list, I was finally able to successfully delete the hue hub.

with no hue devices in IDE, I was finally able to re-add hue to smartthings.

But now that I am trying to rebuild my deleted automations hue give error “a network or server error occurred. please try again later.”
This happens when creating automations that do not include hue (and ones that do)

Other things like controlling hue bulbs through SmartThings and ActionTiles works fine.

CORRECTION Only having problems creating “custom automations” right now, i CAN make new “lighting automations”

Reading other threads i think I may have a corrupt device record
I just started a support ticket minutes ago

1 Like