Hub V2 - Hot Fix - 09/15/16 (15.8)

First response is typically less than 24 hours (although this weekend we got backlogged). Second response is typically a bit longer because, if we couldn’t get it right the first time, then we are looking to reply with a firm resolution. Either way, opening the ticket will allow us to identify and prioritize trending issues.

If you have not gotten a first reply within 24 (with a bit of patience on over the weekend), shoot me a DM with the ticket number (we fixed the issue where you were not getting a confirmation email), and I will investigate what is going on.

24 hours? Are we talking 24 business hours because I’ve never received a reply from ST the next day. Here’s an example of the latest:

Ticket: #257315

Ticket opened: Sunday at 22:54
Support reply: Tuesday at 12:13
My update: Tuesday at 22:46
Supports reply: (hasn’t happened as of 9/22)

That’s still 2 days in between messages where sporadic performance issues are being missed and the support reply is “issue seems to have resolved itself”. The issue has NOT resolved itself and it still takes 20+ seconds for my Smart Lighting automatons to fire. So while we are doing what you asked and opening tickets, we are being blow off by support because they are missing when the issue is happening. The ticket is then marked as as non-reproducible and closed, meanwhile the issue keeps pooping up. This is causing frustration to users and giving the perception that support is unable to help.

Got your ticket… pinging you 1:1 shortly. Stay tuned

I’m seeing same thing. I emailed help about video clips not playing but if downloaded you can see them. I got a reply two days later did what he asked and nothing heard since. This has to be effecting more then just me as I thought I read others saying this.

Support got me fixed up, we had to remove the hue bridge and re-add it.

Totally lost control of hue last night and the usual st hub reboot doesn’t fix. I’m going to totally remove and re add hue connect “again” and see it that helps. Fairly certain it won’t but I would like to be wrong.

1 Like

There is yet again another hue connect update pending… might want to hold off for a few days…

Totally removed all bulbs, apps and bridge and re added. Seems to have done the trick for now. I will assume that as usual next Thursday or Friday it will stop again.
Now to start re building my routines and lighting setups all over again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

When is that coming? Mine work just fine now, so that way I can let the wife know when they will probably break.

2 Likes

Don’t know, I trolled it via the st github.com feed…

3 Likes

Every day bro…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.