Hub Firmware Release Scheduled for 2/29/16 (Hub V2)

nope jsut this repeating every 0.2 seconds

It looks like my Hub updated today @1:12 EST. But now it says that my HUB is OFFLINE. Is there anything I can do (remotely) to try to get it back online. I won’t be home until later.

My Smartthings Motion sensor has gone really Laggy since the update, takes about 10 seconds to detect motion so Kitchen lights dont turn on until the unit detects the motion.

let it settle for a while. Mine was doing it and it is leveling off now

Nothing unusual in my logs since the update 2.5 hours ago. Other than not being able to log into “My Location” due to Access Denied, We’re sorry, but you are not authorized to perform the requested operation…

I have a support ticket open with ST, how long do they usually take to respond?

Thanks in advance
Rick

Z-Wave changes in this update:

5 Likes

My Hub Firmware is showing as ‘null’ from my iOS app after update. Correctly shows latest version number within the IDE though.

Not that bothered as everything seems to work as expected but just thought I would put this observation out there.

Mine updated as expected and seems to be working without issues.

1 Like

How do you know if you got the update or not?

Is it showing offline in the App or the IDE? Mine showed offline in the App for a while after the update and then resolved itself.

Viewed through my iPhone 6 latest iOS app, my hub has gone offline at least twice. But all seems fine for now.

My hub not working at all. :shrug:

Same problem here. I tried powering off and then reconnecting power. Still nothing.

Really frustrating. And does this have to happen in the middle of the day?

This is the second time a hub firmware update has caused my Samsung SmartThings motion sensors to stop working. The (V2) hub is up and running, automations involving my arrival sensors are working, light bulbs are responding, etc., but my two motion sensors are no longer detecting motion. I can see my upstairs motion sensor’s last activity (motion stopped) under “Recently” in the iPhone app. was at 9:11 am EST today, and the downstairs motion sensor’s last activity (temperature read) was at 1:05 pm EST today.

The only way I have been able to get them running again is to pry them open and do a reset by removing the battery, etc. Is this happening to anyone else, or does anyone know why this might happen? I thought it might be related to the hub update last time, but now that it’s happened again right after an update, I’m pretty sure it’s not a coincidence.

You can see the version # if you log into the Smartthings API.
https://graph.api.smartthings.com/

1 Like

Hi @slagle, only 1 of 4 updated for me:

Version Numbers:
Hub: 14.32 OK
AppEngine: 1.0.19 NOT OK
Video Core: 0.8.6 NOT OK
ZigBee: 2.0.31 NOT OK

Support Request #193539

1 Like

@slagle @duncan,

Come on guys, support just closed my ticket saying all is well with my firmware updates, and actually referenced this thread!

Seriously?

3 Likes

After the update, disappointingly everything that was broken is still broken (ex. The rooms take forever to load, if they even do. Trying to view my hub properties gives me an access denied, etc.), and now my lighting schedules don’t trigger anymore. My wemo switches were all offline as well for some reason, actually a lot of devices randomly go on and offline. Sadly, I’ve had so many problems with the v1 and now the v2 hub, I don’t even bother with support. I am just happy when anything works at this point, though with the version 2 hub (which I got hoping maybe less stuff would be broken) it feel like more stuff is broken than was with the v1 hub and the app seems to error out more as well. Sigh.

1 Like

What’s going on my lights are going crazy changing colors on there own dimmer going up & down.

All right.
All my stuff updated and my zwaveSucID is up to 01!
Now I can use the minimote for inclusion!
Awesome. Glad to see these fixes being implemented.