Hub Firmware Release Scheduled for 1/21/16 (Hub V2)

Me as well. Version 3.83 and
hub updater action: apply, result: PACKAGE_MISMATCH, target: 00000000, version: 00000030, hardwareInfo: 000D

I also have the sucID (great name, by the way…) of 00, too.

Yep. Ditto that, ID 00 for me too. Just didn’t think to add that in earlier. Again, it all seems to be working fine for me, but seems like more than just a coincidence.

SUC = Static Update Controller. Having one lets the primary controller ( the SmartThings hub) grant permissions to a secondary like an Aeon minimote so the secondary can do some primary functions like include new devices to the network.

So if the SUC ID is messed up, you likely won’t notice it in every day communications.

2 Likes

I had the shm out of sync issue someone else reported… it though shm was in away mode when I left with the wife for dinner but the interface said it wasn’t… even running the routine still thought it was already in away mode… I had to delete the shm security for yet the 3rd time in a week… re-add it and now they are all in sync… I am sure it had something to do with the update.

Sorry guys, had an auto close, but there is good convo going on. Reopened.

@tslagle13 - I know this isn’t directly related to the firmware upgrade, but any word on when the ‘unDeclaredThrowable’ errors are going to get addressed.

I know they are affecting multiple SmartApps, and I have a Rule in Rule Manager that I need to delete that refuses to go away, even in the IDE.

Thanks.

Let’s wait for the DB change to go through and then see if you are back to normal. Send me a PM if not.

1 Like

ETA on that DB change?

1 Like

The hub update went off without a problem for me. Didn’t realize it had happened without looking at hub in the IDE. Good job

2 Likes

What’s the version of new firmware ?
My firmware version is 000.014.00026.

That is the new one…old one was 14.00022

My hub was online the whole window and no update since October… what is going on? Filed support ticket, no response yet.

> Last Updated 2015-10-22 4:10 PM UTC
> hubcoreVersion: 000.014.00008

Don’t you have hub V1?
Upgrade was only for V2hub.

If you’re asking me.

Status ACTIVE
Firmware Version 000.014.00008
Hardware Version hub v2, US customer Rev E

you have missed a couple. there is another guy in your boat they are sending him a new hub

ridiculous, why don’t they just allow you to check for updates or update the firmware yourself in someway to fix this…

it’s not that it’s even trying and failing to update… it hasn’t even attempted an update that I see…

I unplugged it and pulled batteries for like 45 minutes, plugged it in, it registers and whatever else… but no attempt to update.

1 Like

hehe… Same problem here, on .0008 - submitted a ticket yesterday, last I heard, they were going to have to replace the Hub. I have no idea why.

Tried the power off, remove batteries, etc, still never upgraded either to this or the .00022 version back in December.

Rats.

Update on my challenges. Heard from Support again this AM, after talking with engineering, they all agree. My Hub needs to be replaced. Fast service, replacement on the way to me currently. Not sure what the issue was, but a v2 hub with .0008 firmware which never upgraded to .00022, or .00026 won’t upgrade and needs to be replaced.

Fingers crossed that this remedies the issue :slight_smile:

1 Like