Hub Firmware Release Notes 5/26/16 (Hub V2) - 14.40

Anyone has problem with Speaker Notify with Sound smartapp after this update? I can’t get it work anymore with my Samsung R1 speaker. If I go to the Samsung speaker device under Thing and press Play button, I hear the beep. However, through smartapp, it does not play anything. I have several instances to announce when different doors open. They all don’t work anymore.

There is a known issue with text to speech which just started in the last week. That might be what you’re seeing.

Yes. I found that discussion after posting here. I’ll monitor it to see the status.

1 Like

You can reboot your hub in IDE if there is still Internet connection. If not… Take out the ladder and don’t bother with the batteries unless local processing something super critical when no Internet but do we really want ST to control critical things just yet?

1 Like

When will the hub be able to identify Fibaro devices correctly?

1 Like

Hey, hey. Please stay in line. Been waiting for Fibaro Motion handler to be allowed to run locally since early March…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.