Hub Firmware Release Notes - 27.6

I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere but want to point out that the [RELEASE] Russound Multi-Zone Controller Integration is also impacted by this Port 39500 bug in that no status updates return from the devices to tell SmartThings that a zone is on - they turn on physically (because the integration talks to a different port on the node server connected to the receiver, but the corresponding status update that is returned by the zone (through the receiver to the node server and then sent to SmartThings via Port 39500) fails because of this hub firmware bug.

I wanted to point this out in case others are having this problem (or a similar problem for a different integration relying on a similar software design).

Maybe importantly: I had this exact same problem in mid-July and it suddenly resolved itself after a couple of weeks with nothing being done by me - I assumed there was a ST cloud issue that was resolved. However, now it isn’t resolving on its own and despite having tried the power cycling suggestion (which I also did when this happened in mid-July to no avail) - hopefully this new firmware version will fix things.

I wanted to highlight this experience for the engineers working on a fix in case it may be helpful for them to compare what was happening in mid-July with this current situation.

Despite the frustration caused by this again, I do appreciate ST being open about the bug and working to fix this as soon as possible.