We are going to release a hotfix on Wednesday, September 18th for SmartThings Hub 2015 (v2) and 2018 (v3). Firmware version 27.9 will include additional improvements for LAN and Z-Wave device communication issues.
We are going to release a hotfix on Tuesday, September 10th for SmartThings Hub 2015 (v2) and 2018 (v3). Firmware version 27.8 will include improvements for some LAN communication issues and connectivity fixes for multi-endpoint devices.
We’re excited to announce the release of Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.27.6. Once downloaded, your Hub will briefly go offline as it reboots and applies the update; most customers will experience less than one minute of downtime. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub v2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub v3)
Release Date: 26 August 2019 ~ 27 August 2019
- Zigbee bulbs can now remember the previous level if they were turned off by setting the dimmer level to zero
- Firmware updates for various Zigbee devices including SmartThings Smart Plug (UK) and Aurora lights
- Minor Z-Wave improvements for recovering communication with devices
- General stability and performance improvements