Hub Firmware Release Notes - 25.26

This was not related to the firmware

Ok, thanks for the update. The reason I mentioned the Fibaro Motion and Zen Thermostats was because of the statements made in the firmware announcement (I do understand the firmware upgrades and the issues being experienced were not supposed to be related) but I would like local support for my ZW5 motion sensors.

• Local support for the following devices:
    • Fibaro Dimmer 2
      *** Fibaro Motion Sensor ZW5**
    • IKEA color bulbs
  • Updates and bug fixes for some hub-connected devices:
    *** Firmware update to version 0x000000220 for the Zen thermostat**
    • Fix bug preventing manual control of GE/Jasco Zigbee in-wall switches and dimmers
    • Address discovery issues for some non-WWST certified Zigbee ZLL devices
1 Like

Important Status Update:

While deploying 0.25.20 we discovered an issue affecting a small number of users. The issue has since been resolved. As a result, we have halted the deployment of 0.25.20 and will plan to release 0.25.21 firmware after completion of internal QA. We will communicate the next release by posting to the community and update https://status.smartthings.com/.

4 Likes

Can you share the details for our reference?

3 Likes

Thanks, we appreciate the update. Can you confirm whether or not SmartThings WiFi (used as a hub) will receive this update? My current firmware version is: 000.024.00052, (2018 model# ET-WV525KWEGUS). Iā€™ve heard that it was not part of the rollout, but just wanted confirmation.

Thatā€™s correct, this release rollout is not for the SmartThings WiFi products, just for the products listed in the release notes:

• Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub V2)
  • Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub V3)
2 Likes

Thanks appreciate the confirmation. Any chance that those of us that has ST WiFi will get the Fibaro ZW5 motion sensor local capabilities in the near future?

Can anyone tell me whether 25.21 is supposed to fix the total meltdown of my zwave devices affecting me for the past couple days? Nothing responds or takes forever. Now I even had a water valve spontaneously shut offā€¦ A few locally controlled zigbee devices worked well and so does C2C but my cloud based zwave devices are dead.

1 Like

Have you tried to reboot your hub and do a Z-Wave repair?

I rebooted several times and nothing. However I just noticed a dozen or so devices listed in the event list saying ā€œnot respondingā€. I am running a network repair however this happened suddenly and I have >100 zwave devices so the mesh network is pretty strong. Most devices can reach the hub directly too.

My issues started when everyone was asking about Fibaro issues.

Hey,

I am looking into why your hub was having Z-Wave issues.

6 Likes

I have a Ver 2 and a Ver 3 Hub, both still on on 24.20. WIll update roll out take some time or what?

I read that and all the following clamor. My point is that I never got the ā€œproblematicā€ update and still on older version. Thanks for the reply though :blush:

Today my SCH FW says updated to 24.00052 (from 22.x) - so I guess everyone got an update? Any fix to the disconnected zigbee devices in the new app? I tried uninstall/reinstall of the app and the hub reboot from FW patch didnā€™t fix it either. The devices work in both apps, just say disconnected in the new app.

Got updated as well and came straight here, altho i donā€™t get this issue constantly i do sometimes see in the new app some things stating disconnected while in the classic everything is well connectedā€¦
Why did we got 24.00052 and not 25.2? i really looked forward for that Updated Xiaomi Button functionality

Perhaps that is the fix for 25.20, upgrade to 24.00052 first as a pre request.

Not everyone. My hub version two did not update yet. Iā€™m still on the .24 firmware.

I have not been updated also.

1 Like

also, a reminder that this 25.20 (or 25.21) firmware update is only for the following hubs :slight_smile:

• Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub V2)
  • Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub V3)
4 Likes