Hub Firmware Release Notes - 25.26

:laughing: Thanks Nick. Was only concerned because I thought the beta testers might be first to go.

1 Like

Maintenance is over, my hub is still with a solid blue LED. I’ve already removed the plug for 5 mins and plugged it back in… this is seriously infuriating, it’s been more than 2 days.

Hi, my V2 Hubs still on 25.26 for some reason.

Bump… when will a fix be issued for the Cree bulb firmware update (0x0000020A) that was released with 24.20 that causes all of my Cree bulbs to randomly flash, go on/off or off/on, etc? Cree has shipped replacement bulbs, but the issue returns as soon as the OTA update to 0x0000020A occurs. I realize that Cree probably issued the firmware update to SmartThings for inclusion, but getting Cree to do anything more than ship new bulbs is fruitless.

Most v2 hubs will stay on 0.25.26 for the time being. Only v2’s currently experiencing a specific Z-Wave issue are getting 0.25.27.

4 Likes

My v2 hub is still on 25.26 and the problem I’m experiencing is similar to what other people have reported. … I think. I have 2 Yale locks that are not updating their status on the app. Strange thing is it will update ONLY if I hit the refresh button.

1 Like

Same issues here with V2 Hubs. My Kwikset Lock status slow update

2 Likes

Thanks! - The email I just received did not make that clear

Maintenance complete

We released a fix for the 2015 model Hubs that started experiencing Z-Wave communication issues as a result of the update. After monitoring the fix, we released that firmware version (25.27) to 2018 model Hubs. At this time, all 2015 and 2018 model Hubs have received a firmware update. Please contact us via support.smartthings.com if you have any questions.

1 Like

Well that answers why I am still on 25.26 ! Thanks

1 Like

I’m offline for the last two days, solid or flashing blue light since the update day. Restarted the hub and the router few times already, nothing has changed.

What model of router do you have? Are you using any switches?

Updated to 25.26 with no problems here.

• Hub v2 with very small network
    • 10 Z-wave devices (9 switches, 1 repeater)
    • 4 Zigbee devices (2 water sensors, 1 motion sensor, 1 pocket socket)

My v2 Hub has been down for 2 days. 1 day after I get the firmware update e-mail. It is flashing red light for me. Tried removing the battery, put it back and it is still flashing red light.

Okay, so I am not alone. Mine are worse than my switches and dimmers that now take a few minutes to show state in the app/IDE. My locks are taking forever or simply not updating in the app/IDE until I manually refresh and even then it can take several tries…

But I’m told nothing has changed related to this in the FW and this should be expected behavior for my network. Yet it was fine before this update.

Is there any chance that “Samsung connect home” will get this update any time soon?

Looks like there are quite a few of us in this situation. Mine is offline too. 3 solid red lights on bootup then nothing. I hope Samsung takes care of us from this.

1 Like

I made a post to highlight changes that perhaps need to be made to Z-Wave DTHs as a result of changes in 0.25.X with respect to handling of encapsulation of messages. We will work on ensuring that all SmartThings Z-Wave DTH match the expectations highlighted in the post below, but if you have a custom DTH, you will have to do that work yourself.

2 Likes

@nastevens - This morning I found a message at about 6.24 central stating my v3 hub (upgraded to 25.27) was offline. I checked the LED and it was blinking blue. All I did for it to restore full functionality was unplug the ethernet and plug it back in. I did NOT power cycle the hub in case you want to look at the logs.

1 Like

Same for me. Did reboot few times with no effect. Hub V2 is offline solid or flashing blue. DHCP tries to assign an IP but rejected by the HUB. I can find Hub’s MAC in the routers log (router: TPLink Archer MR200).

1 Like

Received the update 000.025.00027 for the V3 Hub without issues
Hub purchased from US and using it in Romania