Hub Firmware Release Notes - 19.17

I’m using a SmartThings Link for NVIDIA Shield. No update yet. My shard is login is graph-na04-useast2.

Is the ST Link for Shield using different firmware than the Hub v2?

Doing that for past 3 plus years now. :wink:

This release is hub v2 only.

Stuck at 33 seconds, also, but everything seems OK, otherwise.

35 seconds here…

Saw people here complaining sensors going off-line after the update?

So until we would be guaranteed this is not happening, I still believe the holiday setting would make sense.

2 Likes

I currently have 016.00014 firmware. If this is 019, does that mean my firmware hasn’t been getting updated? Is there a way to force it?

do you have a v2 hub?

yes I do have a V2 hub

try rebooting your hub from IDE. I bet you will need to contact ST support because you are way out-of-date. Your hub should have been at least 18.22.

Firmware Version 000.016.00014 . - still this.

hang for awhile. When you rebooted, it should contact the ST server and check for new firmware. Not sure how long it might take. I would recommend checking tomorrow to see if it updated, if not, do contact support so they can look into why your hub is so out-of-date.

tmleafs, I noticed 19.17 has LAN hue integration. How does this impact Hue B Smart, if at all? Thanks.

My hub got updated but my danalock becomes unavailable after the update. For me this is a critical security issue as I automate the lock to operate based on presence. If it does not lock as intended, then it will be a problem. I have raised a ticket, plse check.

P/S the lock box came unavailable since 5 hours or so ago but I cannot see from hub event log when the firmware got updated. It may have coincided or maybe not. Plse investigate for me. Thanks

No if you still want groups and scenes, you will need to stay 100% Hue B Smart

I hope this is the correct topic to post this in, but after my update the Alexa skill no longer recognizes the hub for any of my Wemo switches or z-wave devices. So far our Hue lights are working fine, but I’m assuming that has to do with the Hue hub itself.

Should I assume the skill will be updated shortly and hang tight for it, or do I need to pursue this further? Thanks!

Try doing a hard reset of the hub. I had the same issue with my Fibaro Dimmer 2 and Osram bulb (hue lights still worked fine) and @ogiewon suggested doing a reset which worked.

Pull the plug on the hub, wait 30 seconds and put it back in. Hopefully that fixes it for you too.

1 Like

Don’t forget to pull out the batteries as well if you have them installed.

1 Like

Not sure how this really works - If I look at my Smart Lighting apps I see that the main Smart Lighting app is Cloud (understand that !) but all child apps are still cloud as well (they all use the default ZLL DH btw). Perhaps it’s an understanding issue on my behalf :-S

I had to open and save several of my lighting automations before they “relocated” from the cloud to local.